- WHO COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Subject who collects and processes the Personal Data is Attimi Perfetti S.r.l., with registered offices in Italy, Arcole (VR), Via Venezia n. 20, 37040, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 – “Personal data protection Code” – provides specific rules for the protection of the personal data. On the basis of the law, personal data must be processed lawfully, fairly and respecting the data’s subject’s privacy and rights. Therefore we are writing to provide you with the information required under article 13 of the above Decree.
For each visit to Attimi Perfetti’s Website, the server automatically recognizes only the user’s domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
Personal Information is not stored in www.juith.it/com cookies.
Attimi Perfetti will not know personally identifiable Information about you unless you voluntarily submit or e-mail such information to Attimi Perfetti.
- HOW WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data will be processed using automated tools for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which such data was collected and in compliance with the principle of necessity and proportionality, avoiding to process the Personal Data where operations could be realized through the use of anonymous data or through other means.
Specific security measures are applied to prevent the loss of the Personal Data, illegal or improper utilization and unauthorized access.
- WHO WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Attimi Perfetti will process your personal data for the technical administration of the Website. Your data will be processed by employees and collaborators of Attimi Perfetti appointed as persons in charge of the processing and data processors. Regarding the processing of data performed through the Website, Attimi Perfetti has appointed as data processor the company that performs the technical management and maintenance of the Website.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You may at any time obtain cancellation, conversion into anonymous form, copy, update, adjustment or integration, block of data processed in infringement of the law and oppose the processing as envisaged by Article 7 of Legislative Decree n.196/2003.
You will have the right to object in any case to any processing of your Personal Data for purposes of commercial information and marketing, and to oppose for legitimate reasons of the processing of your data for other purposes.
In order to exercise your rights, you may contact the address below or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
Attimi Perfetti may collect and process personal data regardless of physical format, including:
- information that data subjects provide by filling in forms;
- details of transactions that customers carry out with us, or through our Website and of the fulfilment of orders;
- USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
Attimi Perfetti uses information held about data subjects for the purposes for which they were originally collected, which may include in the following ways:
- to be compliant to local laws;
- to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for users and for their computers;
- to provide customers with information or products that they request from us or which we feel may interest customers, where they have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between data subjects and us;
- to allow Website users to participate in interactive features of our service, when they choose to do so;
- to notify customers or Website users about changes to our service;
- we may also use customers’ data, to provide them with information about goods which may be of interest to them and we may contact them about these by post.
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Attimi Perfetti reserves the right to share Information with other organizations in the following situations:
- As permitted by law in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violation of Attimi Perfetti’s intellectual property rights, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of the Website’s Terms and Conditions of Use or other agreements, or otherwise as required by law;
- When we have your consent to do so;
- When we need to share Information to provide any product or service you have requested.
Article 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 (Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights):
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- a) of the source of the personal data;
- b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
A data subject shall have the right to obtain
- a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.